This facial cleansing milk helps moisturize dry skin. The moisturizing properties of milk and prey, while the use of lavender and chamomile for calming and ground almonds help exfoliate dry skin. Use this cleanser once a night before your regular regimen for skin care.
– 1 cup of milk
– 1 tablespoon of ground almonds
– 1 tablespoon of dried chamomile
– 1 tablespoon of dried lavender
1. Pour dried chamomile and lavender in a glass jar. Pour milk over mixture and cover the jar. Save the mixture in the refrigerator for about 48 to 72 hours.
2. Strain the mixture into a small bowl. Add the ground almonds and stir gently. Pour the mixture back into the bottle after cleaning or other container. Place the lid and restored in the refrigerator. Be sure to keep the mixture in the refrigerator between uses.
3. Use the mixture, using about 2 tablespoons to massage all over your face. The mixture is thin, so it would be good to bow down over a sink while doing it. Let the mixture sit for about five minutes and then rinse with cold water.